*K1, P1, REPEAT FROM * UNTIL ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD.

8.10.2007

Smashing Darling: a new marketplace for indies

Speaking of interesting sites for indie minds, check out the interview with Trish Ginter and Julie Rorrer of Smashing Darling on PR Couture. Smashing Darling is another growing online community, resource and commerce site for the indie world. We even spied a few familiar Etsy faces. The Smashing girls tackle questions about what exactly indie is, how to more effectively use indie marketplaces and how to use multiple indie marketplace shops to your advantage.

And a quick word on PR Couture; it's a hot site for fashion PR, but it's also a good resource for crafty minds who might be in need of a little self-promotional advice.

Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff. I love the idea of a short format--longer than a blog post but shorter than a whole book. There are way too many books out there that are really just long articles.

MR said...

I completely agree. I like the shorter format as well and not just because I am ADD. I think you can pack a lot of info into a small space. Also it can get my brain going on a lot of different topics and I am not forced down one author's particular rabbit hole.